Software Development Services at Momin Solutions
From strategizing to developing and implementing, we provide top-notch software development solutions to global clients – so that they can generate real business value and enhance their ROI.
Ideal Solutions With Full-Cycle Software Development Services
Software Development Platforms & Tools for Quick Development
Software Development Outsourcing Process
- 1) Scope of Your Project
- 2) Robust Solutions
- 3) Project Proposal
- 4) Design & Development
- 5) Quality Assurance
It all starts with a great idea – your idea! After you have carefully devised your idea, now it’s our turn to make it real with meticulous planning.
We understand your project from A to Z to provide an actionable solution. Our feasibility study covers all the technical and economical aspects to get the job done.
Our project proposal highlights all the possible solutions, tech stack, time, and costs needed to achieve a 100% project success rate.
At this stage, our designers and software architects work in complete harmony to build the whole structure of the product
Pre, during, and post-development, our QA testers conduct a series of tests to ensure the quality, functionality, and system integration.
What Sets Us Apart From Other Software Development Companies
Expert Development Team
100% project success rate
360 Degree & Client Centric Approaches
Quick Product Roll-out
Cost & time efficient solutions
Ready to get Started?
Choose How How Want to Collaborate
Hire Developer on Hourly Basis
Dedicated Team of Developers
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the process of software development?
Software development process is known as the Software development life cycle (SDLC) and the SDLC has 7 stages which remain the same throughout the development process.
- Analysis and planning
- Requirements gathering
- Design & prototyping
- Software development
- Updates & maintenance
Why do companies outsource software development?
Following are some of the factors that drive companies to outsource software development
- It boosts your app development speed
- It helps to expand technology stacks without re-hiring talents
- It’s more cost-effective as compared to in-house teams
- Saves time on hiring experts/specialists
- Access to talent around the globe
- Lets you focus on your core business operations
What is the role of a software developer?
Developers are responsible for developing, testing, debugging, updating and maintaining web and mobile applications. They are hired by software development/companies to develop both custom and off the shelf software solutions.
How to choose a software development company?
Keep the following things in mind to choose the right software development company:
- Look for companies providing comprehensive services
- Look at past work portfolios
- Search for recommendations and referrals
- Ensure that the company has the expertise you need
- Check company’s awareness with risk management
- Ensure you are acquainted with the pricing
- Consider security and safety issues
What are the skills required for a software developer?
Some of the skills important for software developers are:
- Familiarity with data structures and algorithms
- Understanding of programming languages both functional & object-oriented
- Databases and operating systems
- Basics of networking and testing
- understanding of Git and Github
- Problem-solving and communication skills
Let Us Know What You’re Looking for
Customer satisfaction rate