Technical Support at Momin Solutions
- Save costs with streamlined IT support services
- Accelerate advanced technology adoption for improved customer satisfaction
- Get 24-hour preventive maintenance and technical support in real-time
How Can We Help
Live Chat Support
Get your queries addressed with our 24-hour live chat support team or build an AI-based live chatbot.
Reduce expenses and improve performance with Momin Solutions IT maintenance solution for server, storage, and network equipment.
IT Support Services
Avail InvoZone’s IT support service to monitor clients’ and personnel’ confidential information, monitor your IT infrastructure and provide live help!
Our Technical Support Platforms, Tools, and Technologies
Ready to get Started?
Choose How How Want to Collaborate
Hire Developer on Hourly Basis
Dedicated Team of Developers
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the role of technical support?
There are a handful of blockchain development companies in the market. Every blockchain-based application or software varies from company to company and thus the cost too. Factors such as the size of the app, complexity of the features, level of customization, and type of the app are some of the main factors that impact the overall costs of blockchain app development. However, a generic version of a blockchain solution can cost starting from $20,000.
What skills are required for technical support?
Technical support engineers require the following skill-set:
- Logical thinking
- Programming languages and data analysis
- Knowledgeable about various software and operating systems
- Problem solving and soft skills
- Network security, understanding source code, writing commands and workflow processes
How much does technical support services cost?
Technical support services can cost somewhere between $65 to $80 per hour or even more. It all depends on the experience, complexity of the situation along with the total time needed to fix the issue. But if you are looking to hire a dedicated team, the overall cost would be less than what you would otherwise pay to individuals.
What does technical support include?
Technical support responsibilities include the following:
- Diagnosing and troubleshooting technical problems
- Monitoring system and software performance
- Assisting customers with software malfunctions
- Resolving network issues
- Installing and configuring hardware/software
Our Popular Use-Cases of Technical Support
Development Across Global Industries
Let Us Know What You’re Looking for
Customer satisfaction rate